Please be advised that this opportunity is classified as a closed project. Should you be interested to review our current opportunities, please click here. Unless you intent to apply to a particular posting, please let us have your CV for future projects.
Va atragem atentia ca aceasta este o oportunitate clasificata drept proiect finalizat. Daca sunteti interesat de oportunitatile actuale aflate in lucru, click aici. In cazul in care nu intentionati sa aplicati la unul din posturile publicate, va rugam sa ne trimiteti CV-ul dumneavoastra pentru a fi inclus in proiectele ulterioare.
Monday, 08 January, 2018
Location: Central Romania
Relocation to the Center of Romania will be compulsory as the presence on the site is required
Our client, a large international company, part of a well-known, family-owned group headquartered in Central Europe, is one of the most important manufacturers in their line of business.
The new General Manager will be responsible for the continual and healthy development and growth of the local business. He/she shall ensure a sustainable improvement of the business by supervising, directing and being responsible for the management and administration of the local sales force, continuous process optimisation, quality, productivity and efficiency goals and financial performance.
This is an important growth position to the company and an excellent opportunity for professional development, as well as the ability to work in a team-based dynamic environment.
• Acclimatizes quickly to the distinctive culture, commercial objectives and operating methods of the company;
• Gains acceptance as a high-performer professional who can contribute significantly to the overall performance and development of the business;
• Responsible for PC - result (full P&L, BS, CF, WC) turnover 24 mil & legal framework;
• Defines, implements & monitors sales & marketing strategy together with Regional Director based on market developments;
• Defines and monitors implementation of investment strategy/plant development based on sales strategy;
• Leads & supervises entire PC-Management team (sales, production, finance, QM, HR);
• HR development and consequently drives empowerment of 2nd & 3rd line managers;
• Develops good working relationships, particularly with the Regional Director, his direct reports and other GM ́s in the region;
• Leads the budgeting process, making the profit and loss statement compiled, presenting them for acceptance;
• Directs the company successfully through the challenging economic situation and striving for its leadership position in the market;
• Develops & shares knowledge of market, customer requirements & competition;
• Drives & initiates business development and growth in the market (GrOW2030);
• Initiates & monitors continuous improvement in processes throughout the PC (utilization of synergies, harmonization of plant organization, benchmarking & know-how transfer);
• Initiates, organizes and manages/supervises projects (innovations, capex, technology, IT (CPMS, SAP, etc.), QM, HR, M&A targets...);
• Ensures plant organization, process;
• Ensures all reporting standards;
• Manages post-merger integration (implementation of group standards at new plants);
• Establishes strong contact to customers & market and supports SD in all customer related aspects;
• Supports and maintains innovation practices;
• Manages trouble shooting throughout the organization whenever necessary;
• Associates with other GMs as well as all Regional-, Divisional & Group Support Functions for best practice; creates and maintains business network; ensures the fulfilment of the MBO- and MPR-Process);
Bachelor degree from a University in business or economics is highly desirable.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in the production industry in a general management role;
• Proven record of successful general management in the production industry
• Change management/change process experience;
• Seniority in leadership, organizational understanding, and development;
• Leadership experience 200+ FTE in an international environment;
• Knowledge of modern management tools
• Experience in Marketing and Sales is preferred
• Change management & conflict management skills
• Project management experience
• ERPs knowledge
• Intercultural as well as local culture understanding
• Change catalyst
• Hands on mentality
About your application:
Advice Executive Search Romania has been retained as exclusive consultant to conduct this search.
We shall provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified candidates. Advice Executive Search Romania shall comply EU legislation prohibiting any consultants or employers from discriminating against applicants on any of the following areas: Gender, Marital Status, Family Status, Sexual Orientation, Religion, Age, Disability, Race/Nationality/Ethnic or National origins, Membership to any Community.
All our consultants are fully aware of the employment legislation and each one ensures that no candidate is discriminated against and in addition that each candidate is handled with the highest level of courtesy and professionalism to reflect Advice EMA Partners Romania high standards and respect for each individual.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We shell protect your privacy and all personal information.
Nevertheless, by entrusting us with your application you signify your agreement to be the subject of our search. If you do not agree to this, please do let us know. Please contact us for further information in relation to our recruitment practice and procedures.
For additional information and/or any other kind of support, please contact our office.
*Before sending us any data please make sure you read and agree with our Confidentiality and GDPR policy here.