Commitment and Ethics
Quality and ethics, together with our experience, permeate all stages of our relationship with our work. We practically make no difference between the quality standards of our performance and our ethical guidelines.
The following list is by no means exhaustive:
1. We never put profit in front of our ethic values.
2. We accept only those consulting assignments we feel confident of
completing adequately: competently, and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency.
3. We work on retained basis exclusively. Never sell candidates to clients nor jobs to candidates.
4. We only work on exclusive basis.
5. We never cut corners: our judgment remains objective and impartial, giving due consideration to all relevant facts.
6. We always make sure to discuss and reach to an agreement with our clients, in written and in advance, so that the contract is setting out exactly the nature and conditions of the assignment.
8. We pass on all information with great consideration for the final result of our communication.
9. Under no circumstances do we approach executives in our client companies without the client's explicit permission in advance.
10. We treat candidates in full respect for their position, personal needs and current employer.
11. We limit the number of clients in one industry to avoid conflicts of interest.
Diversity and equal chances
Advice Human Resources is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified candidates, and will refer candidates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status or any other discriminative basis.
International Professional Guide
Advice Human Resources is not a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants. We are, however, committed to undertake the Code of Ethics and the Professional Guide Lines stated by this organization as we firmly believe that this helps us build and promote the highest professional standards in executive search.